Commissioning in Healthcare, now in its sixth edition, is the flagship gathering for those undertaking the challenge of implementing system-wide integrated models of care, through the commissioning of a sustainable healthcare system.
We bring together national and local leaders from the NHS, local authorities, the independent sector and social care to collectively share ideas on how to optimise delivery of services to meet specific needs of their patient populations.
This year’s conference and seminars will focus on the big challenges and opportunities of system transformation and integration and the move to true population health planning. Attendees will hear from national leaders setting the agenda through to the very best evidence-based case studies from STPs, CCGs, Trusts, local authorities and the independent sector.
Altogether, this gives you an unrivalled opportunity to learn, network, challenge and engage to play your part in shaping your organisation’s transformation and in a sustainable healthcare system for years to come.
- The Prime Minister recently announced that the Government would provide an additional £20bn cash injection to support the NHS over the next ten years.
- Recent reports however have suggested that there will still be an estimated social care funding gap of £2.5bn by 2019/20.
- Focus on preventative healthcare begin to grow as Local Government Authorities set targets to spend £2.52bn on public health services in 2017/18.
- To support the primary care workforce shortage, a nationally led plan has also been introduced to recruit 5,000 extra GPs to improve access to general practice by 2021.
- Prior to this extra funding announcement, STPs had been proposed to receive £760m capital funding to transform buildings and services across primary, secondary and community care.
Who should attend?
- STP/ICS/ICO Leads
- CCG Chief Officers
- Accountable Officers
- CCG Clinical Chairs
- Heads of Contracts and Commissioning
- Clinical Directors
- Directors of IT and Digital Transformation
- Hospital Managers
- Directors of Procurement
- Practice Managers
What will you gain?
- Hear the latest policy updates on NHS funding, transformation, health and social care integration, estates and clinical commissioning.
- Learn how the primary care workforce is evolving to enable clinicians to meet growing patient demand and how technology is being used as an enabler to meet growing capacity needs.
- Discover your cheat-sheet highlighting how to overcome integration challenges such as systems interoperability, complex contract management, managing stakeholder priorities and patient engagement.
- Hear first-hand case studies on how to release clinical capacity and improve patient outcomes in cancer and mental health.
- A unique opportunity to do business, not just with commissioning providers, but with technology, third sector and independent providers, all under one roof.
- Discover a world of cutting-edge innovation and new models of care revolutionising patient treatment.
- Network and benchmark with peers from across the UK to gain tangible takeaways that you can implement back at the workplace.
Our 75 hours’ worth of content is CPD accredited, enabling you to get the most out of your time at the show. You can earn up to 14 points towards your CPD portfolio. View further details here
To ensure you dont miss the most important seminars view our CSIH stage agendas for the Commissioning for the Future, Partnerships and Integration, Commissioning in Practice, Digital Innovation in Practice, Workforce of the Future and Hot Seat.
View the CIH Agendas
Get your free pass today