Set against the backdrop of system transformation and health and social care integration, the HETT conference and seminar programmes will showcase UK and global expertise on how to build a truly digital and interoperable NHS and healthcare system.
Whether you work in a Trust, CCG, GP practice, local authority, private hospital or the private sector, HETT gives you an unrivalled opportunity to learn, network, challenge and engage to play your part in shaping your organisation’s transformation and part in a sustainable healthcare system for years to come.
- AI, Genomics, Data Analytics, Big Data and Precision Medicine are part of the digital revolution due to take place in the NHS and wider healthcare sector.
- In recognition of this NHS Digital are investing £23.1M (2017/18) in revenue and £8.6M in capital to invest in integrating health and social care systems (focusing on interoperability and architecture, digital operability platform and social care).
- Moreover, NHS Digital is investing a further £98.7M (2017/18) in revenue and £14.3M in capital to invest in upgrading IT infrastructure nationally.
- £1.3bn of government funding to go towards making the NHS paperless to the point at the point of care as part of the Paperless 2020 programme.
- The Fourth Industrial Revolution is about to transform healthcare and as it does, the NHS IT market will be worth over £4 billion by 2022.
- Chief Clinical Information Officer (CCIO)
- Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- Chief Nursing Information Officers (CNIO)
- Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
- Directors of IT and Digital Transformation
- Directors of Information Governance
- Heads of Procurement
- CCG Accountable Officers
- Medical Directors
- Hospital Managers
What will you gain?
- Hear the latest policy updates on the technological transformation from within the NHS, health data integration, digital innovation and clinical application of new and emerging technologies.
- Success stories from Trusts that have overcome their funding and care provision gaps through uptake of digital solutions to old problems.
- How to support diffusion and adoption of technology where it has evidence of success
- Learn how to implement digital transformation projects from the GDE sites, the World Health Organisation and case studies from outside of the English NHS.
- Knowledge of a diverse range of organisations, all dedicated to improving patient outcomes through improved IT, digital services and clinical informatics.
- An understanding of the broad networks and human connections that join up the world of digital health.
- A unique opportunity to do business, not just with technology providers, but with cybersecurity, third sector and independent providers, all under one roof.
Our 75 hours’ worth of content is CPD accredited, enabling you to get the most out of your time at the show. You can earn up to 14 points towards your CPD portfolio. See further details here
To ensure you dont miss the most important seminars view our HETT stage agendas for the Digital Innovation in Practice, Interoperability and Infrastructure and Digital NHS Stage.
View the HETT Agendas
Get your free pass today