Having a presence at the UK Health Show will put your products and services in front of an unrivalled audience of over 4,000 NHS and healthcare professionals across the UK Health Show. Exhibiting is one of the most effective, targeted and successful business development tools available to you when time and money has never been so precious to the NHS.
If you supply to the health sector or are looking to enter the market, this is a rare opportunity to showcase your latest innovations and form new business relationships with the largest possible customer base.
10 REASONS TO EXHIBIT IN 2018
- Over 6,000 meetings took place at the UK Health Show in 2017.
- Each exhibitor generated at least 42 new-business leads with quality health sector buyers actively seeking solutions, partners and guidance.
- Gain access to 84% of NHS Trusts/Foundation Trusts and over 120 Clinical Commissioning Groups in just one day.
- Network with new and existing customers and formulate lasting partnerships – 68% of visitors in 2017 attended to do just that.
- Qualify leads through in-depth conversations with decision makers, measure your objectives and know exactly who to call when you’re back in the office.
- Take the opportunity to launch new products or services direct to the market in a live environment and obtain vital feedback from prospective purchasers.
- Market research face-to-face with healthcare leaders to enhance your business strategy and gain a clear idea of how the NHS will respond to new ideas, products and services.
- Grow and strengthen your market in key regions with 72% of the audience coming from London and the South East.
- Stand out from your competitors by meeting face-to-face with an NHS client base of 4,000 visitors.
- Demonstrate your latest products, services and solutions in a live environment.